Outpatient alcohol-and-drug-addiction treatment helps clients maintain sobriety as they navigate everyday life. Our dedicated team of licensed clinicians provides clients with the care they need to overcome short-term challenges as well as accomplish long-term goals. We offer three levels of programming to better meet individual needs.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment
In a therapeutic community setting, individuals build upon positive behavioral changes by learning how to create healthy relationships, manage anger, negotiate, and resolve conflict.
Clients gain insight into their thought processes and emotional decision-making, while also learning essential relapse prevention tools.
Clients receive one-on-one counseling focused on cultivating healthier perceptions of the world and of themselves.
Outpatient services include:
- Flexible scheduling with convenient day and evening hours
- Group and individual substance abuse counseling
- Family and couples addiction counseling
- Meditation exercises
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing therapy (EMDR)
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Adolescent Services, an intensive 12-week program
outpatient services locations:
- Canaan, CT (main campus)
- Wilton, CT