Bespoke Recovery Programming
From day one, our most senior medical, clinical and wellness experts work closely to assess your needs in order to provide you a highly individualized, comprehensive addiction treatment plan. Your plan works to improve holistic health—physical, mental and spiritual—so that you can return home with the ability to achieve an even higher level of success in all your endeavors.
- Psychiatric Services – Thorough review of medical history and mental health concerns by a psychiatrist specializing in substance use disorders, diagnosis of co-occurring disorders, and regular, subsequent meetings for therapy and monitoring of progress.
- Medication Management – Prescription of medications as needed for withdrawal symptoms and psychiatric conditions, as well as the coordination of safe usage of all medications.
- Individual Therapy – Daily one-on-one psychotherapy sessions with a licensed, master-level clinician to focus on understanding the root of your alcoholism or drug abuse and developing strategies to overcome hurdles to recovery.
- Group Therapy – Daily group counseling sessions, lead by a clinician, to gain additional perspective from peers in the processing of common addiction and recovery-related concerns.
- Individual Counseling – Weekly one-on-one sessions with a Family Wellness clinician to delve into the impact addiction has had on your family dynamics and understand the work that needs to be done to repair frayed relationships.
- Joint Counseling – Weekly counseling sessions with a loved one, guided by a Family Wellness clinician, to open up lines of communication, begin strengthening connection, and explore how to support one another in the next steps of your recovery journeys.
- Family Recovery Coaching – Weekly one-on-one sessions with a certified Family Recovery Coach for a designated member of your family to develop and implement an action plan focused on their own parallel healing.
- Private Sessions – Daily one-on-one meetings with expert wellness practitioners to explore complementary, therapeutic practices such as yoga, meditation, creative arts, and outdoor adventure to support mental health and recovery.
- Full Body Acupuncture – Weekly private acupuncture sessions to ease any pain in your body, relieve stress and anxiety, and diminish cravings of alcohol and prescription or illicit drugs.
- Personal Training* – Sessions with a certified personal trainer to evaluate your physical fitness, develop a plan to reach your fitness goals, whether it is weight loss, strength training, toning, or overall improvement of health.
- Day Excursions* – Guided off-campus trips to practice self-care and deepen connection with your inner self.
* Additional fees may apply.
Recovery Coaching & Case Management
- Daily Check-in – Smooth integration of all luxury addiction treatment services is coordinated by a certified, peer-support recovery coach who acts as your partner and advocate, and shares their lived experience as well as proven strategies for long-term sobriety.