Watching your loved one struggle with addiction is heartbreaking, but as they begin to heal, you must also embark on your own journey of recovery. Having a strong support system is key. Open to anyone who has been affected by a loved one’s addiction, this group is designed to help you find your own path to a happier, healthier you.
During the Friends & Family Support Group, You Will:
- Meet others who share your feelings and experiences
- Share your experiences, setbacks, accomplishments, strength, and hope with others
- Speak with Family Wellness Clinicians or Certified Recovery Coaches
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals whose loved one is struggling with drugs or alcohol
- Individuals whose loved one is in recovery
- Parents, spouses, partners, siblings, children, friends, etc.
- Individuals must be 16 years or older
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to widen your support network and gain knowledge and tools to support your recovery path.
This event is free and open to the public when they are scheduled. Please note that all in-person groups are now on hold until further notice. Click the yellow banner above to learn more about our VIRTUAL Friends and Family Support Group.
Locations and Upcoming Dates
(Fourth Wednesday of the month)
(Second Wednesday of the month)
(Third Wednesday of the month)
(First and third Wednesday of the month)