Be Loud & Be Proud! Welcoming everyone—LGBTQIA+, allies, and individuals in recovery—to join together and celebrate in a fun and sober way! Join us for our annual Pride Month celebration, an evening filled with love, fun, and empowerment. Packed with a variety of exciting recovery-friendly festivities, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Come ready to get your pride on and leave with a ton of memories, laughs, and prizes!
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Sober Happy Hour
- Gather around our no-booze bar to try some alcohol-free “house mocktails,” and meet and mingle with others. Snacks will be available too.
8:00 – 9:30 pm
- Channel your inner brainiac for trivia topics covering LGBTQIA+ history, recovery, and more. Come as a team or be open to joining one because the winning team gets prizes.
- L Wood, current reigning House of Yes NYC hot mess all-star, will dazzle guests with a fierce performance.
Hula Hoop Contest
- Get your move on and put your skills to the test. The person who hula hoops the longest will win a fabulous prize.
- Share and listen to inspiring stories of what it means to be part of the LGBTQIA+ and recovery communities.
This event is open to all. Please register via the Eventbrite module below or at Evenbrite.com