Good nutrition plays an essential role in the journey to total wellness and cooking is one of the ultimate forms of self-care. A lack of confidence is usually the reason behind saying, “I don’t like to cook”. Ready to improve your kitchen confidence? Join Executive Chef Daniel Vater as he teaches simple tips and techniques to help boost your culinary self-esteem.
Learn all about kitchen must-haves like:
- Kitchen ABC’s – commonly used culinary terms and what they mean
- Essential seasonings to complete your cupboard and spice up your life
- The importance of “everything in its place” when it comes to meal prep, and recipe reading
- Why cleaning as you go lessens anxiety around cooking, and how creating that habit is a form of self-care.
- What a chef’s knife is and why you can’t live without it – along with other kitchen tools you didn’t know you needed.
Walk away inspired to put your skillet to the flame after this month’s Mini Master Class.
This event is hosted on Microsoft Teams .
About Daniel Vater
“Daniel is a proven leader in his field. Not just because of his knowledge of food and cooking – it is his passion, his personality and demeanor.”
— Patricia Haegele, Publisher, Good Housekeeping
Daniel Vater has been a rising talent in the hospitality industry for over twenty years. From 1999 until 2007, Daniel served as the Executive Chef of Hearst Publications and Good Housekeeping magazine, where he oversaw events for Hearst Magazine titles, including Oprah Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, and Cosmopolitan. Daniel is unique among chefs: exceptionally talented at preparing savory cuisine, pastries, and confections, but not least, he is a master bread maker.
About Mountainside’s Mini Master Class Series
Learn to take control of your future in new and exciting directions from industry leaders who will guide you on how to take the next steps in unlocking your life’s potential. Leave with renewed commitment to take care of your mind, body, and spirit through pursuing your passions.
You can also register for this event here.