The workshop will integrate the concepts from the bestseller The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz to provide practical tools for personal growth. Our workshop provides families with support, education and resources to promote healthy boundaries and self-care.
After completing the workshop, family members will gain a better understanding of how to establish healthy patterns related to self-care while supporting their loved one in recovery. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Exploration of Family Dynamics
- Communication Skills
- The Parallel Process of Recovery
- The Effect of Addiction on Self-Care
- Rebuilding Trust
- Next Steps
- Confidence that Recovery is Possible
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who have a loved one with active addiction
- Individuals who have a loved one in recovery
- Parents, spouses, partners, siblings, children, etc.
- Individuals must be 16 years or older
The workshop is offered on the second Saturday of each month, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Tina Muller at 860 362 5068 or email@example.com
- January 12th, 2019
- February 9th, 2019
- March 9th, 2019
- April 13th, 2019
- May 11th, 2019
- June 8th, 2019