Watching your loved one struggle with addiction is heartbreaking, but as they begin to heal, you must also embark on your own journey of recovery. Having a strong support system is key. Open to anyone who has been affected by a loved one’s addiction, this group is designed to help you find your path to a happier, healthier you.
During the Family Support Group, You Will:
- Meet others who share your feelings and experiences
- Share your experiences, setbacks, accomplishments, strength, and hope with others
- Speak with family wellness clinicians
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals whose loved one is struggling with drugs or alcohol
- Individuals whose loved one is in recovery
- Parents, spouses, partners, siblings, children, friends, etc.
- Individuals must be 16 years or older
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to widen your support network and gain knowledge and tools to support your recovery path.
- June 12th, 2019
- July 10th, 2019
- August 14th, 2019
- September 11th, 2019