About This Event
Recovery is much more than giving up drugs and alcohol. It requires you to understand and address the root of your addiction, change negative behaviors, and work through issues that developed from your substance use. 12 Step can serve as a guideline for your recovery.
In our virtual Step Into Recovery meetings, we will discuss and share the spiritual principles and themes — tackling a different step every week. You will grow by doing, and by actively working the steps. So step right up, folks; there ain’t no half-steppin’ when you Step Into Recovery!
- These meetings are free and open to the public.
- Meetings are run by Mountainside staff.
- All meetings are hosted on Microsoft Teams.
VIEW ALL | Virtual Support Groups & Events - Directory
See the full schedule and plant to attend any of the FREE Mountainside Virtual Events you're interested in.
- August 10th, 2020 - August 13th, 2020
- August 17th, 2020 - August 20th, 2020
- August 24th, 2020 - August 27th, 2020
- August 31st, 2020 - September 3rd, 2020
- September 7th, 2020 - September 10th, 2020
- September 14th, 2020 - September 17th, 2020
- September 21st, 2020 - September 24th, 2020
- September 28th, 2020 - October 1st, 2020