Parents’ Meet & Mingle
Watching your child struggle with addiction is heartbreaking, but as they begin to heal you must also embark on your own journey of recovery. Having a strong support system is key to the recovery process, which is why we would like to invite you to our first ever Parents’ Meet & Mingle.
- Meet other parents who share your feelings and experiences.
- Share your experiences, setbacks, accomplishments, strength, and hope with others.
- Speak with Family Wellness clinicians Tina Muller and Yvette Odom.
- Hear from Lorraine Scapin, our Family Wellness Liason.
- Gain a fresh perspective on addiction from Jessica Dolan, our Alumni Relations Manager who is also in recovery.
- Help us develop a Parents’ Peer to Peer program.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to widen your support system and help us shape our Family Wellness Services.
RSVP required. Please email Tina Muller by February 28th, 2018.
371 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897
Wednesday, March 7th
7:00 PM–8:30 PM
hors d’oeuvres will be served.