Mountainside is a nationally acclaimed alcohol and drug addiction treatment center. We are dedicated to healing an individual’s mind, body, and spirit.
By providing the most advanced addiction treatments available, and by focusing on each individual’s particular needs, strengths and goals, we facilitate change and empowerment for a healthier life.
This year, we are proudly celebrating 20 years of providing innovative and comprehensive addiction treatment. We look forward to being able to change the lives of more individuals and empowering them to start their journey to recovery.
At Mountainside you will find:
- A serene, beautiful environment conducive to healing and recovery
- A dedicated team of licensed and credentialed addiction professionals
- Access to a complete continuum of care, with individualized treatment plans at every stage
- A wide range of advanced, evidence-based substance-abuse treatments
- Pioneering holistic addiction treatments, including acupuncture, yoga and adventure-based counseling
- Treatment of co-occurring disorders
- Innovative family wellness programs
- Comprehensive continuing care and alumni services
- A community of exceptional warmth and compassion
Mountainside’s approach is defined by our renowned Integrative Care Model of addiction treatment: Our compassionate, multidisciplinary team draws from a broad range of treatments to create a comprehensive recovery plan that actively engages an individual in their own recovery. The more engaged an individual is, the more motivated an individual feels; and a person who feels motivated is a person eager to be empowered. Client-empowered care helps people internalize the insights needed to overcome short-term challenges as well as cultivate the inner-strength needed to maintain sobriety for the long term.
In 1998, a small group of like-minded friends joined together to create Mountainside, a new type of alcohol and drug rehabilitation program centered on the individual rather than a pre-determined treatment methodology. They believed that supplementing traditional therapies with alternative approaches could vastly improve the efficacy of substance abuse treatment and better equip people with the tools they need to maintain long-term sobriety.
Our founders’ belief is now conventional wisdom.
However, we do not measure our success by the industry we changed; we measure it by the lives we have shaped. Our high success rate is both our proof and our pride.