It is no secret that alcohol is damaging to your health, but you may surprised to learn just how much it can affect your mind and body. Here are 10 common side effects of alcohol consumption.
10 Reasons Not to Drink Alcohol
- Alcohol may lead to weight gain.
- Alcohol interferes with memory and learning.
- Alcohol increases the likelihood that you will use other drugs.
- Alcohol increases your risk of developing cancer.
- Alcohol can lead to liver disease and other severe, chronic diseases.
- Alcohol may trigger emotional or past traumatic experiences.
- Alcohol can lead to dependence and alcoholism.
- Alcohol increases depression and anxiety.
- Alcohol accelerates the aging process.
- Alcohol disrupts normal sleeping patterns.