While we may be “on pause,” our pride isn’t. So, we’ve partnered with some of the best in the entertainment and LGBTQ community to throw a virtual sober pride celebration you won’t want to miss.
Get Ready To:
- Get loud and let everyone know you’re proud with an exciting drum circle led by celebrity trainer and wellness expert Leandro Carvalho.
- Become the next top chef and prepare some mouthwatering light bites during our cooking class led by This Queer Kitchen.
- Learn how to make the perfect booze-free drinks to get you ready for summer with mixologist Ryan Cangello.
- Show everyone your best moves during our daytime dance party featuring Grammy award-winning DJ Hex Hector.
- Try your luck to win a prize during game-night hosted by famous drag queen Hedda Lettuce
This is a free, sober event open to the LGBTQ+ community and allies.
How do Ilog in?
You must first register for the event on Eventbrite. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with a link to join the Zoom event.
What is the event schedule?
5:30 – 6:00 PM – Drum circle with celebrity trainer Leandro Carvalho
6:00 – 6:45 PM – Cooking class with This Queer Kitchen
6:45 – 7:15 PM – Mocktails with mixologist Ryan Cangello
7:15 – 8:00 PM – Dance party with DJ Hex Hector
8:00 – 9:00 PM – Bingo hosted by legendary comedy queen Hedda Lettuce
Please note the event schedule is subject to change.
What do Ineed to participate?
Aside from a phone or computer, we recommend having the followingitems handy in order to be able to fully participate in the event’s activities:
Pots, pans, bowls, spoons, or any other household item you can useas your at-home drum kit.
For the Melon & Almond Ricotta Salad: Honeydew, mint,olive oil, vinegar, slivered almonds, lemon, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, white miso
For the White Bean Dip: White beans, lemon, capers,olive oil, salt and pepper, parsley, garlic, vinegar, chips
For Mocktail # 1: Ginger beer, lime, club soda, mint
For Mocktail # 2: Blueberry, basil, brewed iced tea,agave, lemon
For Mocktail # 3: Lemon juice, agave, rosemary, clubsoda, water
Nothing but your best dance moves!
You will need a bingo card to participate in the bingo game. It will be emailed to you along with the Zoom link. You can play online or print out the card.