10 Reasons Not to Drink Alcohol
- Alcohol may lead to weight gain.
- Alcohol interferes with memory and learning.
- Alcohol increases the likelihood that you will use other drugs.
- Alcohol increases your risk of developing cancer.
- Alcohol can lead to liver disease and other severe, chronic diseases.
- Alcohol may trigger emotional or past traumatic experiences.
- Alcohol can lead to dependence and alcoholism.
- Alcohol increases depression and anxiety.
- Alcohol accelerates the aging process.
- Alcohol disrupts normal sleeping patterns.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, we are here to help. Reach out to Mountainside by calling 888 833 4676.