You don’t need to be physically addicted to drugs or alcohol to need rehab. If substance abuse is causing negative effects in your life, it may be time to seek help.
Here are 8 signs that you are ready to go to rehab.
- You are tired of feeling sick and tired.
- You've turned into who you said you'd never become.
- You've been given the gift of desperation and are choosing life over death.
- You miss your loved ones and want your family back in your life.
- You're ready to stop blaming others for the way you feel and want to take ownership of your actions.
- You're willing to surrender and listen to others.
- You've hit your rock-bottom – physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
- You want to be happy.
If you or someone you know has a problem, we are here to help. Reach out to Mountainside by calling 888 833 4676
5 Things to Look for in an Addiction Treatment Center
Whether your loved one is seeking help with alcoholism or drug addiction, finding the right addiction treatment center can make all the difference. Learn what to look for during your search.
Detox vs Rehab: Which One is Right for You?
When addressing addiction, detox, rehab, or a combination of the two can be effective depending on the person. Learn which treatment is best for you.