You don’t need to be physically addicted to drugs or alcohol to need rehab. If substance abuse is causing negative effects in your life, it may be time to seek help.
Here are 8 signs that you are ready to go to rehab.
- You are tired of feeling sick and tired.
- You’ve turned into who you said you’d never become.
- You’ve been given the gift of desperation and are choosing life over death.
- You miss your loved ones and want your family back in your life.
- You’re ready to stop blaming others for the way you feel and want to take ownership of your actions.
- You’re willing to surrender and listen to others.
- You’ve hit your rock-bottom: physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
- You want to be happy.
If you or someone you know has a problem, we are here to help. Reach out to Mountainside by calling 888 833 4676